Search using this query type:



Search only these record types:

Item
Collection
Exhibit
Exhibit Page
Simple Page

Advanced Search

View of the east wall of the chapel after the dismantling of the 1938 church

These pictures show the stone wall that was beneath the east end of the 1938 church and elements of the stone and mud brick chambers that abutted it.

Creator

Emma Loosley

Date of Visit

30th August 2004

Contributor

Niall Finneran

Rights

Metadata and all media released under Creative CommonsCreative Commons BY-NC-SA unless otherwise indicated

Type

Archaeological Excavation

Tags

, , , , , , , , , ,

Collection

The Dayr Mar Elian Archaeological Project (DMEAP)

Citation

Emma Loosley, “View of the east wall of the chapel after the dismantling of the 1938 church,” Architecture and Asceticism, accessed July 13, 2024, https://architectureandasceticism.exeter.ac.uk/items/show/477.

Output Formats

atom | dcmes-xml | json | omeka-xml