This cross was painted as part of the first fresco cycle at some point between 1058 and 1095. It is located on the eastern spandrel in the south aisle of the church.
Date of Visit
3rd May 2003
Metadata and all media released under Creative Commons unless otherwise indicated
Emma Loosley, “Cross,” Architecture and Asceticism, accessed May 23, 2019, http://architectureandasceticism.exeter.ac.uk/items/show/680.